Capitol Riverfront Goals and Services
Make the Capitol Riverfront clean, safe, friendly and vibrant through the following services:
- Cleaning & Maintenance– pick-up and remove trash from the public realm and provide maintenance and beautification of the public space.
- Safety & Hospitality – provide public safety as additional ‘eyes and ears’ and provide welcoming environment by greeting passersby, answering questions and providing directions.
- Marketing, Branding & Special Events– raise awareness of the district, promote its emerging identity, brand it as a destination, market its assets and produce special events.
- Economic Development – support current and attract new office tenants, residents, retail, restaurant and entertainment uses.
- Coordination & Advocacy – coordinate and advocate for improvements in the public realm, streetscape, infrastructure, transportation, parking, etc.
- Community Building– assist in developing a sense of community, while addressing issues of local employment and homelessness.
We invite you to view our most recent annual report available here.