Modern and airy, 1015 Half offers fresh, stylish details, dramatic 360-degree city views, underground parking, perfect location, and a Washington, DC address.
Environmentally-friendly features include green roof coverage of over 60%, recycled building materials, P-1 level showers and bike racks, water-saving bathroom fixtures, and proximity to the Metro public transportation system. Ground floor retail tenants include Bon Chon Chicken, Rose Physical Therapy, and CBS Radio studios.
Garage parking available weekdays only, operated by Colonial Parking at 202-295-8100. The Capitol Riverfront BID has no jurisdiction over parking times, rates, availability, and enforcement, so please contact the operator directly with any questions or issues related to parking.
Cushman & Wakefield
Developer Name: Opus East; Douglas Wilson Companies; Prudential Real Estate Investors
Status of Project: Delivered 2011
Square Footage Retail: 17,433
Square Footage Office: 374,342
|Address||1015 Half Street SE, Washington, DC 20003 Get Directions|
|Tagged||Garage Parking Office Retail|
Nearby Eat and Drink
- Bonchon Chicken1015 Half Street SE (105 feet NE)
- Pho Junkies1025 First Street SE (432 feet E)
- Subway Cafe20 M Street SE (511 feet S)
- The Big Stick20 M Street SE (527 feet S)
Nearby Metro Entrances
- Navy Yard Metro: M Street Entrance55 M Street SE (688 feet SE)
- Navy Yard Metro: New Jersey Avenue Entrance1101 New Jersey Avenue SE (1046 feet SE)
- Capitol South Metro355 First Street SE (0.5 miles N)
Nearby Public Parking
- One Hill South28 K Street SE (285 feet N)
- Nationals Lot L1100 South Capitol Street SE (313 feet SW)
- Nationals Garage H20 M Street SE (411 feet S)
- 80 M80 M Street SE (603 feet SE)