The Capitol Riverfront is accessible from highways I-395 and I-295, New Jersey Avenue SE, M Street SE via Maine Avenue, South Capitol Street, and 8th Street, SE.
Check out Google Maps for specific driving directions.
The Capitol Riverfront has metered parking on the streets and several surface parking lots with hourly, daily, and monthly rates:
Parking Lots-- See the map below for all public parking lot options.
Nationals Parking Lots--A map of Nationals official public parking lots is available here.
Reserve Parking Now
The BID is partnering with ParkWhiz to offer advanced parking reservation options in the Capitol Riverfront. ParkWhiz is a mobile app and website that makes it easier for drivers to find and pay for parking. With ParkWhiz you can find, book, and pay for a guaranteed parking spot before arriving to your destination. Click below to reserve a parking space for your next visit to the Capitol Riverfront.
Listing all 27 results in Public Parking:
- 100 M - 100 M St SE
- 1015 Half - 1015 Half St SE
- 1249 South Capitol - 1249 S Capitol St
- 1323 S Capitol - 1323 South Capitol
- 1620 S Capitol St - 1620 S Capitol St
- 1880 2nd St SW - 1880 2nd St SW
- 25 M St SW - 25 M St SW
- 300 M St SE - 300 M St SE
- 55 M Street - 55 M St SE
- 80 M - 80 M St SE
- 950 Half Street SE - 950 Half St SE
- Capitol Skyline Hotel - 10 I Street SW
- Federal Gateway I - 1100 New Jersey Ave
- Half & R Streets SW - 10 R St SW
- Maritime Plaza I & II - 1201 M St SE
- Nats Lot B - Garage Parking - 1500 S Capitol St
- Nats Lot C - Garage Parking - 1500 S Capitol St
- Nats Lot H - 20 M St SE
- Nats Lot K - 1000 South Capitol St SE - 1000 S Capitol St
- Nats Lot L - 1100 South Capitol St SE - 1100 S Capitol St
- Nats Lot T - 200 K St SE
- Nats Lot U - 200 L Street SE
- Nats Lot W - 600 M St SE
- Potomac Ave SW & S Capitol St
- The Yards Lot H/I - 136 N Street SE
- The Yards Lot L - 285 Tingey St SE
- The Yards Lot Q