20 M is a 190,000-square-foot, Class A office building, adjacent to the Navy Yard Metro Station in Washington, D.C. The building is a bold modern expression of transparent glass and silver metal banding. Tenants include Booz Allen Hamilton and Systems Planning and Analysis Inc.. The Big Stick and Subway Café are ground floor restaurant tenants.
As a LEED Gold building, special emphasis has been placed on energy and resource conservation and the provision of a healthy indoor environment for tenants and visitors.
20 M parking is available on weekdays only. The Capitol Riverfront BID has no jurisdiction over parking times, rates, availability, and enforcement, so please contact the operator directly with any questions or issues related to parking.
Office Leasing Contact
Senior Managing Director
Developer Name: Lerner
Status of Project: Existing
Square Footage Retail: 7,582
Square Footage Office: 198,230 SF
|Address||20 M Street SE, Washington, DC 20003 Get Directions|
Nearby Eat and Drink
- Subway Cafe20 M Street SE (79 feet S)
- The Big Stick20 M Street SE (107 feet SE)
- Shake Shack50 M Street SE (246 feet E)
- Cava52 M Street SE (270 feet E)
Nearby Metro Entrances
- Navy Yard Metro: M Street Entrance55 M Street SE (298 feet SE)
- Navy Yard Metro: New Jersey Avenue Entrance1101 New Jersey Avenue SE (923 feet E)
- Capitol South Metro355 First Street SE (0.6 miles N)
Nearby Public Parking
- Nationals Garage H20 M Street SE (46 feet NE)
- Nationals Lot L1100 South Capitol Street SE (222 feet NW)
- 55 M55 M Street SE (396 feet SE)
- 1015 Half1015 Half Street SE (432 feet N)